fredag den 3. maj 2013
Død i mine arme?
December 2012
I hate to admit it, but I'm scared I won't be able to hold you in my arms, before you are dying, because then you will not have the energi to pull up your walls and push me away... And maybe you will se in my eyes, all the stars, and you will see we were meant to be, and then it's too late..
That is scary. Then I rather accept the fact if that you think I'm ugly, stupid og rude. That I just lie, and betray and nothing I do is okay. I'm not perfect, nobody is, but neither are you, and don't come here telling me, I didn't suffer, cause you have no idea..
I didnt have a day without thinking about you, without your words filling up my mind, but i knew if I trying, I would get *** in my face, and nothing else, so I didn't. I was terrified that you would die, every day, i prepared myself to figuring out, you didn't make the day.
When you lose someone to death, it's when it doesn't change anything, all you regret.
Don't break your own heart, don't ruin yourself again, i know you love me, so stop playing that stupid game, if you want to, you can make everyone run away, letting go and leaving, cause they way you act, tells the face you don't care, and will not change. You can make even the greatest love get cold. You can make the flame burn out.
But with a word, a smile or sign, you can make it burn for life.
Don't ruin it for youself. Please.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar